Sunday, October 12, 2008

Alaskan Salmon and more...

Nick's brother Steve gave us some of his Salmon that he caught when he went to Alaska to fish. He goes every year. So we invited Louise over and this is what we had...

First we defrost the fish overnight ( I am sure it would be good with salmon bought at the store as well! ) . Then we marinade it in Teriyaki sauce...this time we chose this...
Marinade for an hour or two...

Broil for about 10 minutes...watch though
Finished fish...yum, yum!!!
Sides...Brown Rice, yum, yum!
And fresh from the garden Zucchini...store bought works though! :) Just cut, put in bowl with a little bit of water and cover. Stick in microwave for about 7 minutes. Louise made some biscuits with jam. Healthy and yummy meal!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Looks absolutely delicious. I love salmon--never had it with terriyaki sauce though. Can't wait to try it.

Kim and Joel said...

That does look delicious. They only have salmon with the skin on it at target. Next time I go to Sams I'm going to try this