Friday, October 24, 2008

Pumpkin Brownies

Courtesy of our favorite preschool teacher, Mrs. Taylor. She makes these every year for our Pumpkinland field trip and it is my favorite part. Made them for the ward Halloween party that is tonight. Had kiddos taste test them. Passed.

Mix together dry ingredients.



Beat eggs



And add all the pumpkin goodness to mixer.





Mix in dry ingredients. And then add the chocolate chips. The recipe calls for semi-sweet. That's all I use anyhow. Love them the best.



Grease pan.



(definitely my baking joy. LOVE this stuff.)

Spread into pan.



Bake.



And enjoy all that chocolatey, pumpkiny goodness. Gooey, soft, moist, goodness.

Official Recipe:

Preheat oven to 350 F. Lightly grease a large jellyroll pan or two 9x13 pans. Mix dry ingredients together in a bowl. Set aside.
2 1/4 C flour
2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp. baking soda

Beat 4 eggs. Add to mixer. Then add 1 2/3 cup sugar, 3/4 cup canola oil and 1 27 oz. can pumpkin. Mix together till smooth. Add dry ingredients and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour into prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes. Cool.

Makes about 3 dozen (depending on size)

2 comments:

Nick and Jen said...

Definitely will have to try these yummy things! :) I love easy, yummy recipes!

Kim and Joel said...

those look great. I've made similar pumpkin cookies twice already this year..but I'll have to try the brownies ;)