Thursday, October 23, 2008

Puffed Oven Pancake

This is a great breakfast that is fun to make with kids.

Whisk 3 eggs together and then add 1/2 cup of flour. Then 1/2 cup of milk and 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
Whisk together until all is combined!
Melt 2 tablespoons of butter or margarine in 10-inch skillet (oven proof) in oven at 400*. 
Immediately pour batter into hot skillet. Cook for 20-25 minutes. CAUTION: Be careful not to touch the hot pan with bare fingers...it hurts, trust me!!!
Add fruit and powdered sugar...or what ever you feel like. Cut into wedges and add maple syrup and enjoy!!

2 comments:

Kim and Joel said...

Oh, how cute - that went fast :) That looks delicious

Kristin said...

I think I told you--I used to make this all the time. Haven't lately though. This really is so good. And that picture of it, with the blueberries is worthy of a magazine. Yummy!!